Intertronic Limited is a professional services business based in Gibraltar.
About Intertronic Ltd
Who we are
Intertronic Ltd have extensive knowledge of finance and business administration solutions, which it deploys on behalf of its client companies.
We are a growing business and when we have vacancies we will list them here.
A mid level position has arisen in the finance team with the candidate expected to have an excellent work ethic coupled with great interpersonal and team player skills in order to communicate effectively and efficiently with the overseas management team and third party suppliers. For this position we seek a professional who wants to succeed, grow, be challenged and who enjoys working in an online environment. A flexible attitude and someone who goes the extra mile when required to meet the fast-paced environment of the industry the group operates in.
- Responsible for the local bank postings of the company.
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare / Upload Assets, Liability and Capital Account Entries.
- Purchases and Sales Ledger Postings.
- Set up and maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Other bookkeeping duties as may be required for the completion of the month end process.
- Other administrative duties as may be required to keep the company in good standing.
Reporting & Analysis
- Issue a number of reports for month end closing requirements.
- Highlight discrepancies and prepare journal entries to amend such discrepancies.
- Assist overseas teams by supporting them with period end reconciliations of the inter-company accounts, salary reconciliations, VAT reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the overseas teams with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and consolidated reporting.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate in an international environment, thus fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS accounting.
- Understands the theory of Debits / Credits and ability to construct a journal entry.
- Highly motivated to succeed and willingness to learn.
- Eager to pick up work and get things done.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Excel in particular.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal and team player skills.
- Adaptable and willing to be flexible to cover wide range of duties going forward.
Are you the colleague we are looking for?
If so, please send us your CV and Application Letter. We look forward to meeting you.